RE: [xsl] SQL SELECT statement in XSLT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: RE: [xsl] SQL SELECT statement in XSLT!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "Greg Johnson" <gjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:58:23 -0400

yes, that's a good workaround.
Thanks for the tip.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Américo
Albuquerque
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 7:49 PM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi.

You can use MSSQL to remove the nesting.
To do that you need to craete a view with you SQL with the inner joins
Then in you SQL with the "For XML Auto" you select from your view
This way your xml will not be nested but with a single element under the
root element

Hope this helps you
Regards,
Americo Albuquerque