Re: [xsl] Unexpected behavior with xsl:choose, xsl:when, xsl:variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unexpected behavior with xsl:choose, xsl:when, xsl:variable
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Samuel,
  Though its difficult to tell with 100% surety what
might be wrong with your XSL. If possible you may send
your complete XSL and XML and tell us which XSLT
processor you are using.. It will help us to locate
the problem..

Please also try these for debugging --
a) try using normalize-space() function to encapsulate
$var1 before comparison. This would remove any leading
and trailing spaces from the string.

b) try printing the string length of $var1 using
string-length() function. pls see if it is 1 ..

Regards,
Mukul