RE: [xsl] search against index

Subject: RE: [xsl] search against index
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:26:26 +0200

>The search accepts "value + value + value + ... + value" and it returns
the
>node that pass the criteria
>Have you even try it? I've try it with msxml, xalan and saxon and it
worked
>wit hall of them.

Yes, desculpa-me Américo, I don't know why I had this problem other than
I've been extremely sluggish in thinking in xslt recently. I didn't try
it cause I had a particular preconception that made me read the code as
doing something other than what it should, having made the decision in
sluggish mode that the solution to my problem was method x, every time I
looked at the problem it had to be in the light of method x, it's
extremely embarrassing actually, I'd blame it on lack of coffee but
considering my caffeine intake is at six or seven cups a day it can't be
that.