RE: [xsl] how to process a element named

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to process a element named <rule:something>
From: David.Pawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:23:01 +0100

http://jclark.com/xml/xmlns.htm

does a good job of explaining ns in clear terms.

HTH DaveP

-

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk