RE: [xsl] search against index

Subject: RE: [xsl] search against index
From: Américo Albuquerque <melinor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 01:29:37 +0100

Hi

The search accepts "value + value + value + ... + value" and it returns the
node that pass the criteria
Have you even try it? I've try it with msxml, xalan and saxon and it worked
wit hall of them.

It simply get the first value and passes the rest of the string and the
nodes that matches that value to it self util the string has no more '+',
that is when it apllys the last filter and copy what remains

> Hence the need to keep building and paring a
> nodeset, the main problem with building

You don't need to build them, just to select those that contains your
'value'