[xsl] Number of scans required ??

Subject: [xsl] Number of scans required ??
From: Dipesh Khakhkhar <dkhakhkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:37:00 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to put the name of the elements which corresponds to table or
column names in my database as my topmost line the output txt file.

Then i have to get the data for all columns and these files are big i.e.
average 20 MBS.

SO DO I REQUIRE TO HAVE TWO SCANS FOR THIS ?? OR IS IT POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE IT
IN ONE SCAN ??

And in both the cases, I would be able to append the output of second scan to
the first using insertion operation i.e. something like ">>" or is there some
other way to do this ?

I hope i will get some suggestion to tackle this problem.
Eagerly waiting for reply.

Regards
Dipesh Khakhkhar