RE: [xsl] SQL SELECT statement in XSLT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: RE: [xsl] SQL SELECT statement in XSLT!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Jeff Beadle <Jbeadle@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:19:23 -0400

>i get a CURR_ISO empty tag...
>How do i edit this so it would read from the table CURRENCIES and get the
>desired output???????????

Michel,

First off, when I originally responded, I think now--after seeing others
respond--that I was probably way off target on assuming what you were
asking.

So, let me ask this ... regardless of how or what the motivation is for
getting these "tables" into the transform, ulitmately they will be
represented as nodesets.  Within the given execution context where you want
to construct this CURR_ISO tag, what source xml is visible?

Please send a snippet of the relevant source xml, the relevant xslt, and
what the desired output is for this given fragment.

Thanks,
Jeff