Re: [xsl] Sorting Upper-Case first. Microsoft bug?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting Upper-Case first. Microsoft bug?
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:43:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Stan,
  in real world XML files, variety of data is possible
*with liklyhood of numbers also existing along with
alphabets*, so i think popular XSLT processors have to
implement with some way of providing sorted order to
such data. i feel that is why, true lexicographic
meaning is not possible with XSLT processors ..

Regards,
Mukul