Re: [xsl] How do we compare (diff) XML files in XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How do we compare (diff) XML files in XSLT?
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:30:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gary,
 i feel comparing a XML file with another XML file
will not be meaningful(if you decide to recognize the
abstraction of markup), *unless you define the
semantics in a particular example* (and could then
write XSL for that).. i believe there won't be any
XSL(or tool) available which can achieve comparison
between XML files in a generic way(if you mean
comparison of markup content)..

Regards,
Mukul

--- Gary Cornelius <gary.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>