[xsl] How do we compare (diff) XML files in XSLT?

Subject: [xsl] How do we compare (diff) XML files in XSLT?
From: Gary Cornelius <gary.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:15:50 +0100

Hi,

While working with stylesheets I often need to compare XML files which I
normally do using windiff, Xemacs Compare type programs. I am curious if
anyone knows if there are any open source stylesheets that will compare xml
files as xml rather than text?

Cheers

Gary

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please reply to this email and then delete it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Future.

The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Future accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Future may regularly and randomly monitor outgoing and incoming emails and other telecommunications on its email and telecommunications systems. By replying to this email you give your consent to such monitoring.