Re: [xsl] CONCAT() function

Subject: Re: [xsl] CONCAT() function
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:59:56 +0100

> I want to know how to use the concat() function

Did you try looking at concat() in the Xpath spec, or google?

> I want to concat the value of two tags and put it in a new tag.
tags do not have values (and XSLT can not directly access tags in the
source document, or create tags in the result)

To concat the values of two elements you could do

<ACC_NUM>
<xsl:value-of select="concat(BRCH_CODE,CACC_NUM)"/>
</ACC_NUM>

although you don't need concat at all you could do
ncat the values of two elements you could do

<ACC_NUM>
<xsl:value-of select="BRCH_CODE"/>
<xsl:value-of select="CACC_NUM)"/>
</ACC_NUM>