AW: [xsl] Using key() from outside the default namespace

Subject: AW: [xsl] Using key() from outside the default namespace
From: Markus Abt <abt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:05:28 +0200

Hello Peter,

I have no idea what you are talking about. Guess, I'm not alone.

XML namespaces have nothing to do with different input documents.
Your example fragments don't use namespaces, either (except for
the xsl:-namespace, and the implicit default namespace).
There is no "main namespace", and for-each doesn't place the
"context into a different namespace".
I also don't know what "new instances of the output document"
are, there is exactly one output document in (standard) XSLT 1.0.

Btw., the variable $pub-doc-path you use in some part of your mail is
not declared, so we can't know what it's value is.

Please try to construct a complete (if ever possible, small) example
of what you are trying to do.

Regards,
Markus
Markus Abt