RE: [xsl] jd.xslt bug (at least unexpected)?

Subject: RE: [xsl] jd.xslt bug (at least unexpected)?
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 16:15:49 -0700

Hi,

Thanks!

That is exactly what I have. It has been a long time since I have looked at
xsl:output. Here is what I have (had):

  <xsl:output
    encoding="utf-8"
    indent="no"
    doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
    cdata-section-elements="style"/>

I don't remember why I have it...

One thing though, it only happens with jd.xslt (versus those I have tried).
I have been trying to make my app work with multiple processors. Saxon,
Xalan and Caucho's Resin do not wrap in CDATA.

Thanks again. There is no reason for it to be there.

-Rob