Re: [xsl] jd.xslt bug (at least unexpected)?

Subject: Re: [xsl] jd.xslt bug (at least unexpected)?
From: Daniel Veillard <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 00:19:56 +0200

  Isn't that one of the suggested serialization rules for XHTML1
script and style element being activated ? As usual trying to debug
a partial stylesheet opens the door to way too many interpretations...

Daniel

/me notes that IE seems to have troubles handling those escaped
    XHTML1 script and style elements, I can't test it but it was
    reported to me.

daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
http://veillard.com/ |