Re: [xsl] jd.xslt bug (at least unexpected)?

Subject: Re: [xsl] jd.xslt bug (at least unexpected)?
From: Johannes Döbler <jd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 23:21:35 +0200

Hi,

normally, the only way to get a CDATA section in the output is to include a cdata-section-elements attribute in a xsl:output instruction, i.e. in your case something like this:

<xsl:output ... cdata-section-elements="... style ..."/>

Could you check if your stylesheet contains such a clause? If yes then just remove the style element from the cdata-section-elements attribute value. If not its probably a bug - in that case it would be great if you send me a stylesheet and input document which reproduces the bug.

thanks,
Johannes Döbler