RE: [xsl] How to speed up parsing ??

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to speed up parsing ??
From: Dipesh Khakhkhar <dkhakhkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 20:05:01 -0400

Hi,

I got it done. I found the same site to do my job. Anyway thanks.

So is it like MS guys have made good trasformation engine ? Because achieve
the trasformation i used XSL Engine in oracle, I used XALAN, I used one more
wrapper to MSXSL engine BUT ONLY MS ENGINE IS DOING IT FASTEST.

I MEAN TO DO THE SAME TASK OTHER ENGINES ARE TAKING SEVERAL MINUTES BUT MSXSL
is very very fast. I m getting the same thing trasformed within minutes. ?

CAN SOME GURUS PLS THROW LIGHT ON THIS ? EAGERLY WAITING FOR REPLY.

Regards,
Dipesh