Re: [xsl] How to speed up parsing ??

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to speed up parsing ??
From: Kevin Jones <kjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 21:53:52 +0100

Based on our latest benchmark data, www.sarvega.com, you should
get XSLTC as the 2-3 times quicker than XalanJ on average. This
is of course dependent on stylesheet and has also varied quite a
lot with different releases.

The quickest processor for which figures are publically available
has been MSXML for a long time. For Java I would strongly
recommend looking at jd.xslt which is much improved in recent
tests.

Regards,
Kevin Jones