RE: [xsl] Searching a group of xml documents

Subject: RE: [xsl] Searching a group of xml documents
From: "Jim Fuller" <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:24:36 +0100

something like transquery will do for you
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/utils/transquery/transquery.xml

but really architecturally, this is not the way to do it.

you know that you can bring in external xml files using the xpath document() command, so you could use one xslt file to search a variety of documents.

take a peek over at www.dpawson.co.uk

gl, jim fuller