Re: [xsl] Microsoft.XMLDOM UTF-8 Encoding!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Microsoft.XMLDOM UTF-8 Encoding!
From: "[Tech]" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:37:44 -0400

Exact!!

You are in true!

It's the HTML form (input)
I dont know Why but if I get my string with

<textarea name="texte" cols="50" rows="10"></textarea>

It' convert to time my string!! One time by the HTML form and second time
with the save XMLDOM method!

So if I use
<textarea name="texte" cols="50" rows="10"></textarea>

it's work!!!

So now, the fact is for internationnal use, how I can know the local
encoding? I was thinking using charset=UTF-8 is the solution but !!