RE: [xsl] XSL/XPath Dynamic sort key

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL/XPath Dynamic sort key
From: "Fett Boba" <stucco_junk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:06:36 +0000

I'm sorta new to xslt and I am curious about this xx:evaluate thing. I looked for how to use it for several hours today (and your name came up quite a bit Michael) and couldn't make sense of it. Would you mind posting a short xslt that uses it? (Including the xsl:stylesheet element)

(a) generate the XPath expression dynamically, using xx:evaluate() if
your processor offers this extension

I am already modifying it dyn, but this xsl will be used for many different xml files and I need it to be versitile in this way.

Oh yeah, the | thing that someone else sent. I *might* be able to get that going correctly with what I need. I'm going to think on it more tomorrow.

Thanks,
Aaron