[xsl] Any Reasonably Complte Java XPointer Implementations?

Subject: [xsl] Any Reasonably Complte Java XPointer Implementations?
From: "W. Eliot Kimber" <eliot@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 11:34:32 -0700

I am hoping to find a reasonbly complete Java XPointer implementation so I can implement a more complete XIndirect/XInclude processor.

I have looked at the W3C XPointer implementation page, which dates from last fall and doesn't list any particularly complete Java implementations. Various google searches and a search of the Cover Pages, Source Forge, and Apache sites also failed to reveal anything.

I suspect that in fact there is nothing to find but I was hoping somebody might no of something tucked away in another package or something.

Thanks,

Eliot
--
W. Eliot Kimber, eliot@xxxxxxxxxx