RE: [xsl] Forbidden with several xsl:attribute from xsl:apply-templates?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Forbidden with several xsl:attribute from xsl:apply-templates?
From: "Erik Beijnoff" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:31:28 +0200

> >I guess the problem is in the "..." that you haven't shown us. It is
> >probably writing elements or text nodes to the output. You
> can't write
> >an attribute after writing a text node or element child to the same
> >parent.

Nope. Just attribute output.

> Note that this includes a whitespace text node.

Thanks for the responses. Actually I tried to put all the attributes on
one single row, with the calling template also on one single row, with
no white-space at all betwen the elements. No difference. It seems as if
the very occurrence of two <xsl:call-template> in a row scares the
interpreter, when the second <xsl:call-template> outputs attributes. My
guess is on a minor bug, but I may be wrong.

Ay least now I know that it *should* work.

Regards Erik Beijnoff

erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx
erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx