Re: [xsl] indent="no" does not prevent inserts of New Line

Subject: Re: [xsl] indent="no" does not prevent inserts of New Line
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:41:37 -0400

Hi Bodo,

If there's a line break in your stylesheet after 'Club', it's part of the text node inside <xsl:text>, and therefore appears in the output.

Just remove the line break from the text in the stylesheet.

It's true that some processors may add line breaks in places, when serializing, if indent="yes"; but if a line break is already there it'll appear in the output regardless.

Check your stylesheet to make sure no line break snuck in there.

Cheers,
Wendell