AW: [xsl] evaluate

Subject: AW: [xsl] evaluate
From: "Michael Paffrath" <paffrath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:09:48 +0200

hi michael,

i still dont have a solution, so i try do explain it once again to you.

> Start at the beginning. What is your input, and what is your desired
> output, and how do they relate to each other? Usually I then ask people
> to show us their code, so that we can see where they are having
> problems. But it seems your code is not likely to be a good place to
> start.
i have a xml-document (a) with several 'group' nodes. each node has an
element 'ID'.
what i want to do is get an xPointer of a 'group' node in another
xml-document (b) having the same value of the attribut 'ID'.

> (a) the title of your email is called "evaluate". Has this got anything
> to do with your problem, and if so what?
the title is 'evaluate' cause in php i would write it like this:

$result = $langHandler->evaluate( "//*[@name = 'whatEver']" );
$result is an array with all XPointers ...

regards,

michael paffrath