Re: [xsl] How to change a parameter value...

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to change a parameter value...
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:15:27 +0100

> Does anybody know how to change a parameter value?

You can't change the value of a global parameter within a stylesheet.
(But that doesn't appear to be what you are trying to do)

> I want to change it to the oposite value (from
> ascending to descending) onClic for the next time I
> process the xslt, though I guess I need to know the
> last value it had.

Presumably your stylesheet is writing some script into the html page to
be activated by the onclic event. At the time it is writingthat html
script it knows the current value of $sortorder so can write the script
so as to call the stylesheet with a different value for the parameter,
but the details will depend on exactly how you are re-calling the
styleseet and what API you are using to access XSLT from a script etc..

David