Re: [xsl] xsl:number problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:number problem
From: Mike Brown <mike@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:36:17 -0600 (MDT)

Yan, Charlene wrote:
> Maybe my question was not clear enough.  I declared a variable that contains
> the number of productId in the node list.  When I set the Row attribute equal
> to the number, cell and cells after it will do a loop of all the different
> productIds.  This part is working perfectly.  But I want to get the total
> number of productId to position my next cell's position.  Somehow $rownumber
> is only 1 even though the cells loop several times.  How can I do that?  I
> hope I have made myself clearer this time.  Thanks so much for any help!

You're speaking of cell positions and such, but you have not provided an
example of the output you intend to produce. It is hard for people to advise
you on a good solution under these circumstances. It is possible that the
solution doesn't involve the exact procedure that you're describing above...