Re: [xsl] how to read a pseudo-duplicated key?

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to read a pseudo-duplicated key?
From: "Marco Pedrini" <marco.pedrini@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:59:52 +0200

ok, Lars

it works with a definition like : select="/*/PORTPATH"...

A question, to understand what I've done: could you explain me the differences between this statement and one like this  select="//PORTPATH" ?
with the first I'm looking for 'PORTPATH' at a defined level? or not ...
perhaps stupid question of a stupid schoolboy, but this is ...

next time spaghetti & pizza for all you
thanx a lot
Marco