RE: [xsl] Access all values

Subject: RE: [xsl] Access all values
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:19:00 -0400

[Ricardo Saraiva]

> I show you the example,
>
> <xsl:variable name="langs" select="terms/lang"/>
>
> langs will access all the childs of the select. How can I get all of
> them in just one varible, like if it was an array?

This is still very unclear.  The variable $langs does not "access"
anything, it contains a node-set consisting of exactly the "lang"
children of "terms".  It seems that it already is what you want.  Since
you do not think that it is, you need to explain what you mean.

> I need this because I have it a form and I have to submit an array of
> langs.

Explain.  What does your stylesheet have to do with a form?  Do you plan
to run the stylesheet on some xml in a browser, and then use javascript
or VB in the browser to populate the form?  If so, there should be no
particular problems.  You just have to explain clearly (and briefly,
please) what you are trying to accomplish, and what browser you plan to
use if a browser is involved.

Cheers,

Tom P