[xsl] Re: Re: Creating an array

Subject: [xsl] Re: Re: Creating an array
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:34:21 +0200

> >> Is it possible to build a delimited string/array? Or does anyone have
> >> suggestions on how to eliminate duplicates while generating random
numbers
> >> in the first place?
> >
> > Yes, see:
> >
> > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/xsl-list/2002-05/msg00182.html
>
> The source you pointed me has uses <xsl:import href="random.xsl"/>. Where
is
> this xsl document? I've very interested in testing your solution.

I mention briefly there that this solution uses the FXSL functional
programming library for XSLT.

You can find a detailed explanation how the templates from the random.xsl
module work here:

http://fxsl.sourceforge.net/articles/Random/Casting%20the%20Dice%20with%20FXSL-htm.htm

The FXSL library can be downloaded following the "Download" link of the FXSL
project page:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fxsl

=====
Cheers,