[xsl] MSSQLError missing Description Text

Subject: [xsl] MSSQLError missing Description Text
From: Harry Beeby <hazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 07:54:03 -0700 (PDT)

I am using SQL Server 2000 with SQLXML 3.0 and am using UpdateGrams and Templates etc. with XSLT transforms to run an app I have written (first one using this stuff). All seems to work fine except when I get an MSSQLError message returned from SQL Server it never has any text in the Description attribute - I just get Description="". The virtual directory is set as a template type.

Is there some setting I need to change to get error text back? I need to provide some feedback to users to help them identify the cause of any problems.

Thanks

Hazza