[xsl] Two errors reported using MSXML4 and EXSLT packages

Subject: [xsl] Two errors reported using MSXML4 and EXSLT packages
From: Kaine Varley <kaine.varley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:57:28 +0100

Hi everyone,

First let me apologise if this is not the correct forum for this posting,
and I would be grateful if you could point me to a more appropriate site or
list. If this is the correct list great!

I have experienced the following two errors when trying to use the EXSLT
Dates & Times Module Package:

[Error 1]
Err.Number = -2147467259
Err.Source = msxml4.dll
Err.Description = Keyword import may not be used here. Error occurred during
compilation of included or imported stylesheet
'functions/format-date/date.format-date.xsl'.

[Error 2]
Err.Number = -2147467259
Err.Source = msxml4.dll
Err.Description = The XSL processor stack has overflowed - probable cause is
infinite template recursion.

As you can see, the errors were reported by MSXML4, with service pack 2
installed. With regard to Error 1, I appreciate that this package is
considered unstable, but would really like to know why it fails. With regard
to Error 2, on the other hand, the problem appears to be with the
Function-Level Package 'functions/duration/date.duration.xsl'. I have
commented all of the import statements from the date.xsl Module Package,
except the statement that imports this particular Function-Level Package,
and yet the problem persists. Do you have any advice for me?

Thanks,

Kaine