[xsl] Xalan redirect extension error?

Subject: [xsl] Xalan redirect extension error?
From: Jason Varsoke <jvarsoke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 09:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to use Xalan-Java's Redirect extension.  When running the
sample included with the 2.5 distribution I get the following results:

% java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN 1-redir.xml -XSL 1-redir.xsl
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<standard-out>
      Standard output:

file:/opt/xalan-j_2_5_0/samples/extensions/1-redir.xsl; Line 24; Column
-1; javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: redirect

  <main>
    -- look in 1-redir.out for the redirected output --

    Everything else
  </main>
</standard-out>
%

I'm using JDK 1.4.1 and have the following files in jdk/lib/endorsed
(as per instructions in the Xalan FAQ): xalan.jar, xercesImpl.jar and
xml-apis.jar

I also have the following in my CLASSPATH: bsf.jar and xalansamples.jar

any suggestions?

-jason