Re: [xsl] dynamic stylesheet

Subject: Re: [xsl] dynamic stylesheet
From: "Charles Ohana" <cohana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:59:58 -0400

Thanks Mike

It's seems that's it's seeking in the file system. It prefixes the current
path to the href .
I have the following in my xsl .<xsl:import href="http://charlie.com"/>

The error message displays
\u\pdf\rpteng\reports\tmp\http:\charlie.com (The filename, directory name,
or volume label syntax is incorrect)

Is it normal behavior or am I doing something wrong ?.

The other possibility is my XSLT precessor .
I don't know what kind of XSLT precessor I'm using. It's built in with the
application server (Resin 2.05 from caucho.com)
Maybe I should find out or try with a different (or newer) one .