RE: [xsl] Sorting alphabetical entries.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Sorting alphabetical entries.
From: "Blaise, Isaac J" <iblaise@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:49:40 -0400

Hi Ben,

I suggest you use the substring() function in your test.

something like
<xsl:template match="entry">
 <xsl:if test="substring(string,start,length)='foo'">
	<xsl:apply-templates/>
 </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

you'll have to change what your 'string' is, and what foo is, but that should work for ya.

cheers,
Isaac