Re: [xsl] A Question **TO** XSLT Newbies

Subject: Re: [xsl] A Question **TO** XSLT Newbies
From: S Woodside <sbwoodside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:16:32 -0400

For me a big light-turning-on moment was when I understood that XPath creates it's own scope inside the expression, that is different from the scope in the outside XSLT code.

I say "scope" because the word "context" didn't mean much to me as a procedural programmer. I still think scope makes more sense, but I never see it used in the literature about xslt in this ... context.

simon