RE: [xsl] saxon

Subject: RE: [xsl] saxon
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:21:42 +0100

As David Carlisle says, it probably means that you are using a Windows
filename somewhere where a URI is required.

I'm interested to see you're using the -ds option. Did you find that it
works faster? If so, I'm interested in the figures.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx