RE: [xsl] step-by-step work instructions -- recursive apply-templ ates to cr eate html table

Subject: RE: [xsl] step-by-step work instructions -- recursive apply-templ ates to cr eate html table
From: Américo Albuquerque <aalbuquerque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:00:20 +0100

Hi

This sets sets the space variable so I can set the width used in the table.
It is what makes the format
It is used later like this:

(...)
    <xsl:number level="multiple" count="step" format="1.1"/>
(...)

>    <xsl:if test="not(ancestor::step)">
In your example you have:
1.
   1.1
This tests if the current step is the first ancestor so I can add the extra
'.'
If you don't want this you can remove this line

> Thanks again.

Your welcome :)