[xsl] Where can I find some support for xalan-Java 1?

Subject: [xsl] Where can I find some support for xalan-Java 1?
From: kroberts@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:44:54 -0700

I'm working on an application that currently supports xalan java 1. The
xml.apache.org states that that version is no longer supported. I do plan
to migrate to xalan-java 2; but it is critical to fix some bugs in the app
before migrating. Migration will be a significant effort for this app, so
it must be done later as a critical delivery is required before migration
can occur.

Is there a place where I can go to find support for xalan-java 1?

I need api documentation, user guide, and possibly source code. I'm getting
an error that doesn't tell me which xsl code is complaining and I don't
understand the error. I only know the xsl file that has the problem. What
is recommended for debugging XSLT?

The error I get is:

org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPathException: Can not convert #RTREEFRAG to a
NodeList!

I suspect that a treefrag is being selected that needs to be converted to a
node list; but I don't know how to determine which expression is returning
the tree frag....

Keith...