RE: [xsl] example of really good XSLT?

Subject: RE: [xsl] example of really good XSLT?
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:54:46 +0100

>In particular I'm interested in something that does lots of XPath
>gymnastics and demonstrates techniques that favour the functional model

>over the procedural model ... and also is comprehensible :-)

Comprehensibility and the necessity of gymnastics are often
diametrically opposed.
>(and no... don't tell me to buy a book!)
by two books, Jeni's XSLT and XPath On The Edge
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764547763/104-3990651-4533524
(wish I'd gotten it a year before I did) and Michael Kay's xslt
programmer's reference. The new xslt cookbook might also be worth
getting but I haven't looked at it yet.

That said:

http://www.incrementaldevelopment.com/xsltrick/

http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/