Antwort: [xsl] Integrating Multiple Stylesheets and XSL transformations

Subject: Antwort: [xsl] Integrating Multiple Stylesheets and XSL transformations
From: manfred.weigel@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:45:23 +0100

Hi!

We did exactly what you are looking for!

We created a template mechanism based on predefined frontend components
very similar to your simplifiedHTML Layout.
The xsl-componentlibrary is growing step by step and works for HTML, FO,
SVG and HSSL.

All you have to is define your XML very carefully by using generic
Namespaces. The multiple transforming is done by Cocoon Pipelines.

If you are interested in Details please contact me under
manfred_weigel@xxxxxxxxxxx (my private adress) because I have not the time
during my working day.

regards

Manfred