RE: [xsl] Conversions for PeopleSoft input

Subject: RE: [xsl] Conversions for PeopleSoft input
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:18:00 -0500

[Shoe, Bridget]
>Can someone tell me why this does not work?  I am
> trying to convert the
> date from a Siebel format to a PeopleSoft format.
>
> Input data is date in format:  MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS
> i.e: 02/06/2003 00:00:00
>
> I need the output as YYYY-MM-DD

You have to say what result you got and how you got it. I tried your
snippet and got the result you said you want (2003-02-06). I used
msxsl4, running in XML Cooktop.  I used as the source file -

<EndDate>02/06/2003 00:00:00</EndDate>

If you got nothing out of the transformation, that would indicate that
you are not selecting the right nodes of the document.

Cheers,

Tom P