RE: [xsl] Why can't I just extract the FORM element?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Why can't I just extract the FORM element?
From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:15:50 -0500

[Ted Stresen-Reuter]

> All I want to do is extract the last form in an XHTML document, but
> this just returns nothing.

It looks like you want to output the source document except that all
"form" elements are to be replaced with the string "found the form".  Is
that what you want to do?

Aside from the question of whether that is really what you have in mind,
the most likely thing is that your source document uses the xhtml
namespace.  Suppose we use the prefix "doc" for your namespace
(presumably the xhtml namespace. right?).  Then you need to declare the
xmls:doc='....' namespace in the xsl:stylesheet element - so you can use
it - and match "doc:form" rather than just "form" - since the form
element in the source document is in that namespace.

Cheers,

Tom P