[xsl] Method for delimiting template results

Subject: [xsl] Method for delimiting template results
From: Ted Stresen-Reuter <tedmasterweb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:05:45 -0600

Hi,

Periodically I have a need to delimit the output from a template.

In PHP I push all the variables onto an array and then "join" them with a ", " into a string. Works great.

In XSLT I would start by using the following:

<xsl:template match="/">array(<xsl:apply-templates />)</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="input[@type = 'checkbox']">"<xsl:value-of select="@name" />"</xsl:template>

The problem here, however, is that the result would consist of: array("fist""second""third") and what I want is: array("first","second","third")

Any suggestions on how to do that in XSLT?

Ted