Re: [xsl] embedded xslt with xsl:include crashes IE6 browser

Subject: Re: [xsl] embedded xslt with xsl:include crashes IE6 browser
From: "Joe Meree" <jmeree1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 05:44:16 -0500

I've reworked my code to remove the xsl code from the MS data island, put my data into a data island by itself and used the document() function. This is working better. Lesson1: Microsoft IE6 doesn't seem to handle mixing data and xml in the xsl island when using transformnode. Lesson 2: There is a bug in the xml spy 5.0 xsl processor. My new solution is to apply-templates to a document(file). The xml spy debugger would transform the first node and then crash. I spent a day trying to get it to work thinking to myself the whole time "... what am I doing wrong? ...". The 5.3 release fixed the bug. (I'm actually very happy with xml spy).
Joe