Re: [xsl] Posting XML data [OT - sorry]

Subject: Re: [xsl] Posting XML data [OT - sorry]
From: S Woodside <sbwoodside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 02:27:14 -0500

Mike I don't see why you're so pessimistic about it? I don't think that we'll see XForms implementations in browsers for some time so it's best to work with HTML forms for now. Sure there's some idiosyncrasies to it but it does work, so long as the user on the UA side sticks to regular ASCII text, and they can use entities to encode other characters. That said I can see that there would be difficulties using languages other than english. But you pointed out that there's server-side solutions to that.

simon