RE: [xsl] Say thanks to XSL-List with a tip?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Say thanks to XSL-List with a tip?
From: "Michael Semcheski" <mhs-list@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:19:46 -0500

Speaking for myself, I would be concerned that XSL-List would become more of
a place to say "Hey, anybody want to do my homework?  Obviously, the people
who answer the most questions should weigh in, but that won't stop me from
voicing my opinion.

Rather than letting Paypal take a cut, why not:
A) Ask the person off of the list how you might tip them.
B) Donate to Dave Pawson if the XSL FAQ is worth it to you.
C) Without sounding like Tony Robbins (a "Personal Power" guru), I believe
that if you go a little out of your way to help someone, it will come back
to help you just as much.  Hey, I might be an engineer, but that doesn't
mean I can't believe in Kharma.

That said, I must say that I have been helped quite a few times by people on
the list, and they get my thanks and appreciation.

Mike
So be it, Jedi.
www.nedyah.org