Re: [xsl] N : M transformation

Subject: Re: [xsl] N : M transformation
From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 13:38:11 +0100

P.S.

Sorry for this processor-specific question, but

does Saxon 6.5.2 support
http://www.exslt.org/exsl/elements/document/

?

I couldn't find that info in the docs.

Tobi

I use the latest stable Saxon for example. I switched from saxon:document (IIRC) to XSLT 1.1 document. I could switch to EXSLT, but what I currently use works well, so there's no need to change. Again: it's up to each programmer to decide if he wants to rely on extensions or on drafts. I agree that well-specified extension features are a more stable base than W3C drafts, but I don't agree that the latter is the wrong choice in all situations.