[xsl] Well-formed locally, not well-formed server-side

Subject: [xsl] Well-formed locally, not well-formed server-side
From: Anode <anode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:04:26 -0500

Hello,

I have an xsl file that processes error-free locally, but gives "parser
error 4: not well-formed (invalid token)" when used on the server.  The
strange thing about it is that my client side processor(Marc Lyianage's
TestXSL) and my server-side processor (Sablotron PHP extension) are both
based on Sablotron.  I've searched the web for this error and it seems to
crop up with alternate encodings, but both the XML input and the XSL file
use utf-8.  What could the problem be?

Thanks in advance,
Anode