Re[2]: [xsl] sax or dom in XSLT procesing ?

Subject: Re[2]: [xsl] sax or dom in XSLT procesing ?
From: Andrey Solonchuk <solo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:38:51 +0200

Hello Oleg,

Ok. its interesting.
In first sight i need sax stream
because if DOM I have in memory DOM and dtm
>>DOM2DTM (which provides DTM access to an existing DOM)
i think about create tree and write it to disk, and after this start
transform, or create SAX and start tranform with it without
serialization to disk before transform.

I couldn`t estimates now memory using in both variant, may be
it need practical testing.....

Very thanks for answers.

--
Best regards,