RE: [xsl] self::node()[not(.=following::node())]

Subject: RE: [xsl] self::node()[not(.=following::node())]
From: "Andy J. Cupp" <acupp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:03:38 -0600

I think this might be what you want, but I'm not sure.  In your description you say you want the nodes that are the same as the next one, but in your xpath you have the function 'not()'.  Anyway, it is, and you need to test it further:

<xsl:value-of select="self::node()[self::node()=following::node()[1]]"/>

The index '[1]' says to only look at only the following node alone, not at all the others.

Here's a tool that my help you further:
http://www.vbxml.com/xpathvisualizer/default.asp

Hope I was some help,
Andy